PDA

View Full Version : Assistance required please

Timbo750
11-13-2014, 06:36 AM
Hi
We are a small business in Melbourne employing 5 field staff and 2 office staff. We have always tried to maintain our OHS/HSE systems and processes to be up to date but I ma finding it very to keep up with things.

What recommendations or suggestions can anyone give me on how to keep up with this. We are not in a position to employ a dedicated staff for this role and I know there are consultants out there but how do I find one that will cater for a small company? most of the searches I do come up with companies that seem to be geared towards either the corporate sector or larger companies.

Thanks
Tim

tracker
11-17-2014, 04:05 PM
Hi
We are a small business in Melbourne employing 5 field staff and 2 office staff. We have always tried to maintain our OHS/HSE systems and processes to be up to date but I ma finding it very to keep up with things.

What recommendations or suggestions can anyone give me on how to keep up with this. We are not in a position to employ a dedicated staff for this role and I know there are consultants out there but how do I find one that will cater for a small company? most of the searches I do come up with companies that seem to be geared towards either the corporate sector or larger companies.

Thanks
Tim

tracker
11-17-2014, 04:14 PM
Tim

Not certain what suburb you are in but you could try the Southern Safety Group that meet in Dandenong once a month - a group of Industry Safety Officers and OHS Professionals representing both large and small business in the South East area.

We have a meeting next Monday at 3pm but even if you cannot make it or you are in another area still may be able to assist.

Call Allan on 0402 083065

Tracker

Miketrees
12-08-2014, 10:04 PM
I get email alerts from http://www.ohsrep.org.au/ask-renata