PDA

View Full Version : Please help us shape this site!

admin
03-16-2012, 11:37 AM
Hi,

This discussion forum is very new and we want to make it as useful as possible for you the Australian safety professional, and for other workers. To do that we need your input!

We've noticed there are a few forum sites relating to workplace safety but we struggled to find any that are really useful and/or well used, we believe this may be because the information is not well categorised so we have taken a different approach.

We appreciate that it will never be possible to satisfy everyone but that doesn't mean we shouldn't try

Do the forum categories work for you? Do we need more?
Do we need industry focussed forums or sub forums?
Do you have any other ideas?

Please let us know, preferably by posting a reply to this post, or you can email us at suggestions@hseforum.com.au

We look forward to hearing from you, even if it's to say "it's fine as it is".

Kevin

Leesa
03-29-2012, 08:19 AM
I believe this site is a wonderful idea as being in Safety can often feel like an underdog role, looking forward to hearing from other Safety Professionals regarding their challenges and how they handle their day to day working activities.

belindac
03-29-2012, 12:58 PM
This is great. I work in Human Resources, however have a Health & Safety focus as well. And have struggled to find anywhere where I can ask my health & safety questions. Look forward to using the site.

GOS
04-30-2012, 09:05 PM
Hi Kevin & all,

I would like to suggest that the format and categories are fine for the present perhaps we could just let the forum ride for a bit and see where we it goes and adjust as and if needed.

Regards

patchdk
07-22-2012, 08:45 AM
Minning and oil and Gas are up and comming leaders in the world of safety.
They both have complex legislations. Perhaps they need adding as seperate forums??

Terry
12-06-2012, 01:59 PM
Hi Kevin,

The only other area I can think of is what happens when an incident occurs. The management of and return to work programs for various injuries and industries. Workcover, Insurance groups and the self insured.

Regards